Orthopaedic Resident Adaptive Learning Program
“The Clinical Classroom product questions have a higher level of integrity than questions on similar platforms.” – Resident Director, 2020
Two of the most trusted names in medical and scientific content, JBJS ad NEJM Group, have joined forces to create the very best in ongoing orthopaedic education. With the highest quality content, the most effective learning platform and the best value, JBJS Clinical Classroom is the ideal solution for residency training programs of all sizes.
The orthopaedic learning platform houses dynamic, adaptive algorithms that target an individual’s knowledge gaps and provide tailored resources for remediation. It’s the very best in lifelong orthopaedic education, from residency to practice.
Comprehensive Content by and for Physicians
- Evidence-based, gold standard content from JBJS, the publisher of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc.
- Users have full access to relevant articles from The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery as well as links to citations from other peer-reviewed references.
- Regularly refreshed and rigorously evaluated to meet the needs of each subspecialty area, over 4,000 probes are created by expert, practicing surgeons for credible and up-to-date material
Convenient, Customized Format for Busy Residents and Trainees
- Specialized modules and customized practice sets serve as useful adjuncts to clinical rotations
- The individualized learning system reinforces clinical skills, sharpens metacognition, and hones confidence in the material
- Creates a personalized experience that reinforces clinical skills, sharpens metacognitive skills and develops confidence
- The platform presents content only in needed areas and not in areas where competence has been demonstrated, ensuring the most efficient and effective learning experience
- Provides excellent preparation for In-Training and board certification exams
- Fully responsive on computers, tablets, and mobile phones for access anywhere, anytime
Robust Reporting Provides Actionable Insights
- Dynamic reports allow program directors to review data at the individual and program level, and gain insight into individual and group progress, performance, and proficiency.
- Reports identify at-risk performers, highlight areas of strength and areas for remediation, and measure overall program performance and confidence.
- Additional reports include: individual usage data, performance by learning objective including those that are most challenging, progress in each subspecialty area, metacognition (confidence vs. performance), and reports by post-graduate year
Clinical Classroom for institutions offers:
- An advanced toolset for educators to monitor and target resident knowledge gaps, with countless reports that inform you how to push your residents to success
- An Institutional subscription as the cheapest option for access (priced per resident)
- An opportunity for faculty to earn their CME/SAE credits through the same platform
- Professional, tailored training and curriculum development from our team
“I really enjoy the format of JBJS clinical classroom – both the idea behind repeating questions / topics that you don’t feel comfortable with knowledge wise, but also the topics with which you are not answering questions correctly” – PGY5, 2020
Want us to contact you? Please fill out the form to the right and our Account Manager will be in touch.
Already have an Educator account?