Orthopaedic Resident Adaptive Learning Program
Two of the most trusted names in medical and scientific content have joined forces to create the very best in ongoing orthopaedic education. With the highest quality content, the most effective learning platform and the best value JBJS Clinical Classroom on NEJM Knowledge+ is the ideal solution for residency training programs of all sizes and in all geographic locations.
JBJS Clinical Classroom contains the most complete, evidence-based content, featuring an extensive question bank developed by JBJS — the leader in peer-reviewed orthopaedic content for over 125 years.
The result is a dynamic, adaptive learning process that targets knowledge areas to meet your specific needs. It’s the very best in lifelong orthopaedic education. Unquestioned value, from two unquestioned leaders.
Comprehensive Content by and for Physicians
Evidence-based, gold standard content from JBJS, the publisher of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Inc., a source you know and trust. Access to relevant articles from The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery as well as links to citations from other peer-reviewed references.
Regularly refreshed and rigorously evaluated to meet the needs of each subspecialty area
Over 2,800 questions based on learning objectives developed by experts
Useful as a faculty- or self-directed learning strategy
Convenient, Customized Format for Busy Residents and Trainees
- Serves as a useful adjunct to clinical rotations
- Creates a personalized experience that reinforces clinical skills, sharpens metacognitive skills and develops confidence
- Presents content only in needed areas and not in areas where competence has been demonstrated, ensuring the most efficient and effective learning experience
- Provides excellent preparation for board certification exams
Robust Reporting Provides Actionable Insights
Many learning programs promise results, but how do you know if they deliver? Can you tell whether residents and trainees are learning what they need to know?
JBJS Clinical Classroom offers:
- Robust reporting, allowing program directors to review data at the individual and program level, and gain insight into individual and group progress, performance, and proficiency.
- Reports provide data to help identify at-risk performers, highlight areas of strength and areas for remediation, and measure overall program performance and confidence.
- Program level reporting, in addition to the above, includes individual usage data, performance by learning objective including those that are most challenging, progress in each subspecialty area, metacognition (confidence vs. performance), and reports by post-graduate year
Ready to power up your program with the most efficient, effective learning solution available today?
Complete the form below to request more information, learn about pricing for residency programs, and discuss other valuable program benefits.
Want us to contact you? Please email Susan Hood, email@example.com, for more information.